top of page




Get Started - it's free
  • Writer's picturecodeofduty innovations

Outdated Software Designs Might Be Killing Your Sales.

The software innovation wave that came across in the early 2010s was the start of a revolutionary change in the way sales was done across companies, and with the introduction of numerous sales diallers and CRMs, the entire landscape of sales changed in a way that both diallers and CRMs became an integral part of every company out there and with the sales departments being built around them. But what's funny is how the numbers tell a very different story, overall less than 25% of employees know how to properly use their diallers, and nearly two-thirds (64.8%) of their time, on average, is spent in non-revenue-generating activities, leaving only 35.2% for functions related to selling.

Outdated software interfaces demand strenuous effort to use them which has led to people spending very little time on the software that was supposed to help them sell more. One of the biggest examples of outdated software designs costing a company is Citi Group’s confusing internal user interface which cost them $500 million. Hence the real question comes down to, what is wrong with this software and how do we get people to use it?

Overhaul the existing Outdated designs

Outdated design is one of the major problems with the current sales software, while the consumer software and the apps are fighting it out to come up with new and sleek designs, the enterprise software still looks like something out of a 1990s movie. The design aspect of the software is something that pulls people into using it and with most enterprise sales software, it is just not good-looking enough to have this effect.

Cutting Down the Long training hours.

One of the biggest problems with enterprise sales software is that the week-long training classes that come with the software just aren’t cool or efficient. The most successful consumer products — iPhone, Kindle, Wii, etc. don't have a 100-page user manual and a weekend-long training class. Why should an enterprise application designed for employees (also known as consumers) be any different?

Ryng the bells of Change

Ryng was designed keeping in mind that a sales system should be sleek and aesthetically pleasing, require minimal training, and Instead rely on the user’s intuition. The more intuitive a new solution is, the more it guides the user to a desired action or outcome — and the greater use and adoption equals greater ROI for your organization.

Sleek in design and easy to use.

It's time to join the Ryng revolution.

0 views0 comments
bottom of page